Dalival nursery specialising in apple and pear trees and stone fruit trees (cherry, apricot, peach, nectarine and plum trees)
Specialising in apple and pear trees, Dalival (result from the merger of the nurseries of Valois and DL Davodeau Ligonnière) is considered as a global leader in the licensing and nurseries of pip fruit and a stone fruit.
Thanks to the extended experience acquired in various activities of the seed fruit affiliate, the company has a multi-specialist profile:
- Breeder: Dalival has been creating varieties for over 30 years.
- Research: 20 hectares of experimental orchards, with a selection of over 20,000 varieties.
- Licensor: Dalival promotes major varieties and rootstock.
- Nursery: with the help of its affiliates, Dalival produces and sells 5 million rootstocks in Europe and over 5 million apple and pear trees each year.
- Fruit Grower: Dalival produces 6,000 tonnes of apples and pears.
- Marketeer: Dalival sells its fruit worldwide. These fruits are presized and packed under the best traceability and safety conditions (HACCP-EUREPGAP-BRC-NATURE CHOICE).
Key figures Dalival:
R & D:
- 20 ha
- Over 20,000 seeds per year
- More than 40,000 trees in observation
- 5 million apple, pear and stone fruit trees
- 5 million rootstocks
- 6 million graftwood and budwood
- 10 affiliate nurseries
- A complete catalogue with over 100 varieties of apple trees, 12 varieties of pear trees and 25 pipfruit rootstock varieties, 20 varieties of cherry trees, 60 varieties of peach and nectarine trees, 20 varieties of apricot trees and 15 varieties of plum trees
- 112 ha of production orchards
- 1 packhouse
Thanks to complementary activities and experience, our vocation is to:
- anticipate the evolution of consumer needs
- offer plant material, a varietal and environmental range that responds to your needs and new demands of your profession
- offer an innovative orchard
- Culture for innovation
- Honesty with the permanent desire to “tell the truth”
- Satisfaction of our customers
- Respect and listen
- The continuous improvement of our quality
For further information: check our contact page